EAT & SHOP
Info for Funders
The Colvillle and Beyond catchment area contains a number of camp grounds offering a wide range of facilities to suit all budgets
1446 Colville Road, Coromandel 3584
Spectacular coastal scenery, recreational fishing and boating opportunities.
Motel units, cabins, camping. Family friendly, modern facilities, pool, SPA, BBQ area, SKY, Internet access, shop, coffee, bait, ice.
Boat ramp, launch service.
Scenic drive, 15 min north of Coromandel Town.
Online Booking. tel: 07 866 8584
e: firstname.lastname@example.org www.anglers.co.nz
85 Wharf Road, Colville
– camping, motel
– facilities include: fridge/freezer, laundry, fish cleaning bench, private spa, covered BBQ area and children’s play area.
tel: 07 866 6814
e: email@example.com www.colvillebaymotel.co.nz
Please call for reservations - limited spaces available till mid January 2021
– Waikawau Bay
– Stony Bay
– Fantail Bay
– Port Jackson
– Fletcher Bay campsite
tel: 07 866 1106
e: firstname.lastname@example.org www.doc.govt.nz
2183 Colville Road, RD4 Colville
Mahamudra Centre is a Tibetan Buddhist retreat centre offering programs with teachers from all around the world as well as providing accommodation to visitors throughout the year. Please note the facility is alcohol and drug free.
Cabins - rooms – camping
Tel: 07 866 6851
Web: www. mahamudra.org.nz
257 Port Jackson Road
– camping, powered sites, non-powered sites, homestead (backpackers /lodge)
– facilities - coin operated hot showers, toilets, laundry
tel: 07 866 6801
e: email@example.com www.otautubaycamp.co.nz
1091 Colville Road, RD4 Coromandel, 3584
– kayak hire
– island taxi for rock fishermen, picnickers etc
– coin operated hot showers
– ramp - fee associated tel: 07 866 8818
e: firstname.lastname@example.org www.papaaroha.co.nz